The glory of the healing powers of aloe vera is known from the time when a person has just started to study wildlife and to explore plants that can conquer diseases. Today this unique plant is considered an invaluable assistant in emergency situations (with cuts, burns, bites).
Healing properties of aloe vera
The properties of aloe vera are due to its properties: the plant contains more than two hundred useful components. Among the active substances it is necessary to isolate glucose, mannose, galactomannans, glucuronic acid, folic acid, free amino acids and proteins. There are 220 amino acids in total, 8 amino acids among them are essential amino acids that are not produced by the human body. In addition, phytosterols, organic acids, vitamins B, C, E, more than 20 kinds of minerals and other bioactive substances are present in the succulent. However, the full composition of the plant is still being investigated.
The healing properties of aloe vera
Using for the treatment of aloe vera, useful properties in large quantities are in the leaves in the form of a mucous fluid. This liquid has a bactericidal, astringent and healing effect. Knowing about these properties, the Indians applied aloe juice to open wounds, not even sewing them. Surprisingly, it healed wounds without visible scars, usually remaining after suturing. Aloe vera acts as an effective remedy and antibiotic. The plant is able to stop bleeding, relieves itching, anesthetizes the tissue, lowers the temperature, and also helps with constipation. Not for nothing in ancient Egypt, the century was used in laxative enemas. Therefore, the therapeutic properties of aloe vera allow it to be considered a good biological regulator and an excellent immunostimulant with choleretic effect. The plant is highly valued for such a property,
Properties of Aloe Vera Gel
The gel is obtained from the flesh of the plant – the inner part of the leaves. The juice obtained in this way contains 0.5-1.0% of BAS – biologically active substances and 99.0-99.5% of water. Aloe vera gel is one of the cleanest skin care products. It perfectly nourishes the skin with the necessary substances. It contains more than two hundred active substances and vitamins, in particular B12, C, E, beta-carotene, minerals, enzymes, salicylic acids. Like most Ayurvedic remedies, the gel of the century is a multifunctional product that can be used to remove make-up, skin care, sunscreen, burns and insect bites. No less popular is the drinking gel used for ingestion.
Properties of gel from aloe vera:
- Nourishes and moisturizes the skin;
- Restores the skin;
- Cleanses pores, effectively works with acne, acne, pigmentation;
- Optimizes the work of the sebaceous glands, eliminates the cause of fatty gloss on the face;
- It tightens the skin, eliminates puffiness, smoothes wrinkles;
- Matiruet skin, making their color gentle and pleasant;
- It inhibits the aging process;
- Rejuvenates, removes the old layer of the epidermis;
- Promotes a healthy, even tan, preventing sunburn;
- Prevents the appearance of scars and wrinkles;
- Relieves irritation and itching after depilation and shaving;
- Protects against the harmful effects of ultraviolet and other adverse environmental factors.