Treatment of hepatitis with folk remedies is an effective addition to drug therapy. Using recipes of home-made medicines prepared from herbs, you can ease spasmodic pain and relieve inflammation. Do not forget that the shelf life of folk remedies against hepatitis is limited, and cooked tinctures are not subject to long-term storage.
Treatment of hepatitis by methods of traditional medicine
Preparations for the treatment of hepatitis folk remedies at home affect the gastrointestinal tract of the patient multifaceted: in addition to the main action of the medicinal plant (for example, anti-inflammatory), the plant and its preparations can have bacteriostatic, bactericidal, detoxifying, spasmolytic, analgesic, antipyretic effect; some of the proposed drugs have the ability to stimulate phagocytosis, increase blood clotting, etc. This justifies the necessity of using the means recommended by phytotherapy during the whole acute period of the disease. It should be specially noted that the treatment of hepatitis with folk remedies from herbs is introduced into the therapy plan only with the knowledge and consent of the doctor.
Below are the best folk recipes for treating hepatitis in the home.
- Take infusion of herbs peppermint. Preparation of the infusion: 1/2 teaspoon of dried, well-ground raw material pour 1 cup of boiling water, cover and insist for at least 15 minutes, strain through a fine strainer or 1 layer of gauze. Drink this infusion of warm immediately after the preparation (until the essential oil, which is very volatile, is not weathered). The essential oil of this plant contains such valuable substances as pinenes, fellandren, menton, dipentene, limonene, jasmone, ethers, etc. In addition, leaves contain betaine, hesperidin, carotene, ursolic acid, oleanolic acid. This infusion for folk treatment of hepatitis has a well-marked antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect, favorably affects the process of bile formation; if the patient has a skin itch,
- When treating hepatitis with folk methods, you can take a warm decoction of the flowers of the immortelle sandy. Preparation of broth: 1/2 teaspoon of this dried, well-ground raw material pour 1 glass of water, infuse for 7-8 hours, then boil no more than 5 minutes, insist, until it cools, strain the finished product through 1-2 layers of gauze , squeeze out the remaining raw materials. Children 6-12 years old take 1/4 cup of this decoction 2 times a day – in the morning and in the evening – before eating; over 12 years you can drink 1/3 cup of the drug 2 times a day – in the morning and in the evening – before meals. The product has a well-expressed cholagogue effect.
- A good folk remedy for the treatment of hepatitis of the liver is the infusion (macerated) of cinnamon dogrose. Preparation of the infusion: 1 tablespoon of dried, well-ground fruits, pour 1 cup of cooled boiled water and insist in a sealed container for 8-10 hours, strain through 1-2 layers of gauze, squeeze out the remaining raw materials. Drink this remedy in small sips of 1/2 cup 2-3 times a day in a warm form. Macerat contains a significant amount of ascorbic acid, which, possessing strong antioxidant properties, effectively contributes to the destruction of pathogenic viruses and bacteria in the body. In addition, such a popular method of treating hepatitis increases the body’s resistance, has a moderate choleretic effect.
Traditional methods of treating hepatitis: herbal remedies
To get rid of hepatitis folk remedies, the following recipes are recommended.
- Before eating, drink an infusion of herb wormwood. Preparation of the infusion: 1 teaspoon dried, well-chopped herbs pour 1 cup of boiling water and insist for a quarter of an hour, strain through 1-2 layers of gauze, squeeze out the remainder of the raw material. Children 3-5 years old take 1 teaspoon of infusion 3 times a day; in 6-12 years, take 1-3 tablespoons of the drug 4-5 times a day; for adolescents over 12 years you can drink 1/4 cup of infusion 3 times a day. In the above part of the wormwood bitter and in its preparations are contained in significant quantities of essential oil, tannins, organic acids (succinic and malic), absintine, anabsintin, artemisetin, ascorbic acid, carotene, macro- and microelements. Bitter preparations prepared from a grass of a wormwood stimulate digestion process, improve appetite. This folk remedy for hepatitis effectively stimulates the secretion of the digestive glands of the stomach, intestines, and the secretion of bile and pancreatic juice. The infusion also has some antiseptic effect.
- An excellent folk remedy for the treatment of liver hepatitis is a warm infusion of the roots of barberry ordinary. Preparation of the infusion: dry the raw material, wipe it into powder, 1/2 teaspoon of this powder, pour 1 liter of boiling water and insist in a sealed container at room temperature for about an hour, strain through 1-2 layers of gauze. Children under 10 years old drink 1/4 cup infusion 3-4 times a day; over 10 years you can drink 1/2 cup of the drug 3-4 times a day. Infusion is used as an antipyretic and vitamin remedy, repeatedly enhancing the body’s immune response. All preparations of the roots of barberry have also a disinfectant and anti-inflammatory effect.
The most effective folk remedies for treating hepatitis
Also folk medicine in the treatment of hepatitis recommends the following remedies.
- Take infusion of flowers and hawthorn leaves blood-red. Preparation of the infusion: 1 tablespoon of this dried, well-ground mixture to pour into a thermos, preheated with hot water, pour 1 cup of boiling water and insist for at least 6 hours, strain through 1-2 layers of gauze, the remaining raw materials squeeze out. Children under 10 take 1-2 spoonfuls 4-5 times a day after meals; over 10 years you can drink infusion in 4 divided doses during the day an hour after eating. The drug has cardiotonic, calming and analgesic effect, it normalizes sleep well.
- In case of sleep disorders, take an infusion of rhizomes with the roots of valerian officinalis. Preparation of the infusion: 10-12 g of dried raw materials should be crushed as thoroughly as possible, pour 1 cup of cold boiled water and insist in a closed container for 6-8 hours, it is recommended to shake it occasionally, strain through 1-2 layers of gauze, carefully wring out remaining raw materials. A child over 10 years old take 1 tablespoon infusion 2-3 times a day. In the underground parts of this plant contains essential oil, alkaloids (valerine, hatinin), tannins, glycoside valeride and organic acids – formic, stearic, palmitic, acetic, and apple. This popular way of treating hepatitis has a calming and spasmolytic effect. The agent can be used not only for sleep disorders, but also for spasms of smooth muscles.
- With skin hemorrhagic eruptions take a warm infusion of herbs yarrow. Preparation of the infusion: 1 tablespoon dried, carefully crushed raw material pour 1 cup of boiling water and insist in a sealed container at room temperature for about a quarter of an hour, strain through 1-2 layers of gauze, squeeze the remaining raw materials. Children 7-10 years, take infusion of 1-2 tablespoons 3- 4 times a day after meals; in 11-14 years to drink 1/4 cup of this remedy 3 times a day after eating; adolescents over 14 can drink 1/2 cup of warm infusion 3-4 times a day after meals. The product has a mild antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, restorative, sedative effect, as well as a known hemostatic effect.
Traditional medicine for hepatitis
To treat hepatitis with folk methods, with the permission of a doctor, try the following remedies.
- Take infusion of fennel fruits. Preparation of the infusion: 1 teaspoon of this dried, powdered raw material to be placed in a preheated thermos, pour 1 cup of boiling water and insist for 4-5 hours, strain through 1-2 layers of gauze, squeeze the raw material that has absorbed water. To the child of 6-12 years to take 1-2 tablespoons of infusion 3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals; a teenager over 12 years old can drink 1/4 cup of this remedy 3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals. Fennel ordinary contains up to 6.5% of valuable oil, which includes such substances as pinene, fellandren, anethole, fenghon, methylhavicol, cineole, limonene, terpinolene, citral, bornilacetate, camphor, etc. In addition, in the plant there are a large number of flavonoids, glycosides, ascorbic acid, carotene, vitamins of group B and various minerals. Preparations made from fennel fruits, have a disinfectant, anti-inflammatory effect, improve appetite.
- In the initial stage of the disease, it is recommended to take a warm infusion prepared on the basis of the following collection of medicinal plants: barberry ordinary barley – 3 parts, peppermint grass – 3 parts, hawthorn flowers of blood-red – 2 parts, rhizomes with valerian roots of drug – 2 parts. Preparation of the preparation: 1 tablespoon of this dried mixture, powdered, pour 1 cup of boiling water and insist under the lid for about 45 minutes, strain through 2 layers of gauze, squeeze out the remaining raw materials. Teenagers take an infusion of 1/2 cup in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening before bedtime. The drug has antiviral, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, choleretic, analgesic, antipyretic and mild sedative effect; can be useful to a patient suffering from skin itching.