Aloe vera is the best natural remedy that we can only offer to our skin . But besides this, aloe has other advantages, because of which it is definitely worth growing it at home!
1. Aloe vera strengthens the immune system
To achieve this, you should prepare yourself such a drink:
- 1 leaf of aloe vera
- 1 glass of water
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- First you need to carefully wash the leaf of aloe vera, so that no spikes remain on it, then grind it in a blender or with a fork. Then put the crushed aloe leaf in a glass of water and add honey. Very simple, is not it?
2. Restores health of hair
Yes, aloe vera has all the necessary properties to restore healthy hair . The gel contained in the leaves of this plant strengthens the hair and promotes their natural growth, and also gives a healthy shine . Everything, as we would like!
In order to use these properties, you need to make a mask according to the following instructions:
- 1 leaf of aloe vera
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil
- Cut the aloe leaf along and cut into thin slices. Then mix aloe with almond oil and apply on hair. Leave to effect for 20 minutes, and then rinse with water.
3. The secret of beautiful skin
If this plant is really famous, it is because it is the best natural product for skin care.
Aloe well hydrates and nourishes the skin, increases its elasticity and slows down the aging process. Thanks to the beneficial properties of aloe, the appearance of pigmented spots can be prevented . And to make it very simple!
Of the following ingredients, you can prepare face lotion:
- 100 grams of aloe vera gel
- 3 tablespoons water
- 5 tablespoons of alcohol
Mode of application:
- To achieve the desired result, lotion should be used daily.
- Apply it to the skin of the face and neck and leave for 10 minutes so that it can be completely absorbed.
- Then wash and apply moisturizer .
4. Aloe vera protects against sunburn
Aloe vera is not only an ideal moisturizer for the skin, it is able to protect it and from sun burns ! You will notice that with him the burnt skin recovers much faster.
You can buy a ready-made body lotion based on aloe vera or cook it yourself , taking one leaf of the plant.
Simply separate its pulp and attach it to the damaged skin area. Repeat this procedure 2 or 3 times a day, and very soon you will feel relief.
5. Preserves the health of intestinal flora
Aloe vera has advantages not only with topical application, this plant helps to maintain the health of the intestinal microflora. Aloe gel facilitates the state of irritable bowel syndrome , removing inflammation of the mucous membrane of the stomach and intestines.
Drinking only 30 ml of juice (or gel) of aloe vera 2 times a day, you can reduce the symptoms of this uncomfortable condition.
It is a plant that has antibacterial properties. It is able to reduce the presence of Helicobacter pylori, a bacterium that causes the development of a stomach ulcer.
6. Aloe vera helps reduce blood sugar levels
This is perhaps one of the most powerful and at the same time little-known properties of aloe vera : this plant really helps to reduce blood sugar, which is very useful for people with diabetes.
So, aloe is able to control the level of glucose . The plant will be especially useful for people with type 2 diabetes.
But here you have to be careful. It is better to consult a doctor in advance, since there have been cases of liver disease due to prolonged intake of aloe vera based supplements.