If you are recently troubled by weakness, fatigue and frequent infections , then it’s time to begin to strengthen your immunity .
As you know, it is the immune system that is responsible for protecting our body from bacteria, fungi and various infectious diseases.
To have strong immunity , you need to keep in mind a number of factors that have a beneficial effect on the immune system: avoid stress, sleep well and, of course, adhere to a healthy and balanced diet.
In our today’s article, we would like to introduce you to products that help strengthen immunity. They are faithful allies of our immune system.
To successfully remove toxins and toxins from the body, your body needs water.
It is important to note that water can eliminate infections. It also protects and cleanses the airways.
- Try daily to drink 10-12 glasses of water, so that your body will always remain moisturized.
Garlic will not only give interesting flavor notes to your dishes, but also take care of your immunity. It has antibacterial and antiviral properties, thanks to which the immune system becomes stronger.
- In addition, garlic contains useful enzymes, antioxidants, potassium, phosphorus, zinc and calcium.
- Garlic strengthens the health of the respiratory system and increases the number of white blood cells.
3. Citrus fruits
To strengthen immunity, it is especially necessary to include in your diet lemons, mandarins, grapefruits, oranges and other citrus.
These fruits are high in vitamin C and antioxidants, which protect the body from respiratory diseases and accelerate the recovery of the patient after such diseases.
But the benefits of citrus do not end there. These fruits are a rich source of fiber, potassium, magnesium and calcium. All these trace elements are necessary for strengthening the bones and muscles, as well as for the proper functioning of the human nervous system.
4. Bee honey
Although honey is most often used to give sweet taste to dishes and drinks, its useful properties are much more extensive.
Bee honey contains a large number of different antioxidants, facilitates coughing and cares for lung health. Thanks to him, we manage to cope with dryness in the throat and remove surplus sputum.
On the other hand, honey is a natural sedative. It calms the nervous system, removes the level of cholesterol in the blood, improves digestion and, of course, strengthens the immune system.
One of the most popular natural remedies for the treatment of respiratory infections and strengthening the immune system is the onion. This is because the onion has cleansing and disinfecting properties.
- It contains vitamins, mineral salts, sulfur, magnesium, iron and sodium.
- Onions help in the treatment of diabetes, heart disease, infectious diseases and digestive disorders.
6. Red fruits and vegetables
The red color of some fruits and vegetables indicates the content of special nutrients useful to the human body.
- So, red vegetables and fruits contain a large amount of carotene and vitamin A. The latter are excellent for strengthening the body’s defenses.
- They are excellent antioxidants, improve blood circulation and help remove toxins from the body.
Thanks to these microelements, a person’s mood improves, they protect the skin from exposure to sunlight and stimulate the regeneration of cells.
Therefore, we recommend that you pay attention to the following vegetables, fruits and berries:
- Red pepper
- Red apples
Champignons are not only ideal for strengthening immunity, but also can fill your body with energy in order to successfully cope with all the problems that arise throughout the day.
These fungi have antimicrobial and antiviral properties, and also contain potassium. This mineral fights with fluid retention and swelling, normalizes blood pressure and stimulates metabolism.
8. Foods high in vitamin E
If you want to strengthen your immunity, pay attention to the following products:
- Chard, spinach , broccoli
- Black olives
- Wheat germ
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and provides good immune system performance.
Daily balanced use of this vitamin protects against various diseases of the heart and eyesight, and also strengthens the hair.
- Vitamin E is very important for skin health. It promotes rapid regeneration of epidermal tissues.
- Therefore, this vitamin is used to prevent the appearance of age spots, wrinkles and acne.
9. Products containing iron
This mineral is vital for those of us who want to strengthen their immunity and protect themselves from anemia , weakness and fatigue.
In addition, iron is necessary for careful care of the skin. This mineral fights free radicals and fills our body with energy.
The main sources of iron are such products as:
- Red meat
- Green Salads
- Whole grain cereals
- A fish
- A hen