Swollen feet are the result of accumulation of fluid in the legs. This leads to excessive consumption of foods rich in carbohydrates, and containing a lot of salt. The cause of swollen feet can also be covered in some diseases of the internal organs: the heart, kidneys or liver.
Get rid of pain, swelling and dryness you can. And fairly affordable means, many of which can be found in any hostess in the kitchen. The plan is this: we come home, we take off tight shoes and tights, and we pay only 20-30 minutes to our feet. And choose the way yourself:
1. Vinegar. This is one of the easiest means for pain in the legs. Fill the foot bath with warm water, add a drop of dishwashing liquid and a cup of white vinegar. Place the legs in the foot bath. In half an hour you will get rid of edema, and the skin will become less dry. After the bath should wash your feet. You can use this method. Dampen a cloth or a towel in warm water with vinegar, wrap this tissue with your feet, hold it for a while (a few minutes until the cloth cools), it significantly removes swelling from the legs.
2. Soda. Another effective and affordable tool is baking soda. Its advantage over vinegar is the absence of smell. Pour warm water into the tub. For each liter of water, add half a cup of soda. Stir until dissolved and soak the feet for 20-30 minutes. Rice water can be used instead of regular water.
3. The effect of socks. Many people know this recipe. It is especially relevant in the cold season. Before going to bed, spread your feet with a layer of lotion, petroleum jelly or olive oil. Then put on cotton socks and go to bed. You should wake up with a smooth and soft skin of the legs. This simple treatment is worth repeating once a week.
4. Oils. For swollen and tired legs, you can use essential oils or a mixture of oils. For example:
– A mixture of peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil and lemon oil. Reduces tumors.
– Lavender and sandalwood oil can be used for swelling, as well as for cracks in the legs.
– Peppermint oil. This oil and relieves pain, and heals cracks, because it has antibacterial properties. Add peppermint oil to your lotion or foot cream, and such a composition will become therapeutic. However, it is worth remembering that peppermint oil can cause allergy, and it is contraindicated for pregnant and lactating women.
– Tea tree oil reduces swelling. You can make a warm bath with the addition of this oil and keep the legs in it for 20-25 minutes.
– Mustard oil also saves from swelling.
– Ordinary olive oil can be added to the tub with warm water, it cures cracks, removes dryness.
5. Oatmeal. It will be a scrub and mask. Mix oat flakes with any butter (olive, jojoba) or fat lotion (cream), and leave on legs for 20-30 minutes. Wash off the compound. Then you want to flit and fly, your legs feel so easy.
6. Ice. The most accessible remedy for swelling and heaviness in the legs. Lift your feet up, put ice on them. This will quickly “pump out” excess fluid from the legs, reducing swelling.
7. Cucumbers. Everyone knows that in the morning on the area around the eyes is to put on a circle of cucumber to reduce dark circles and bags under the eyes. Cucumber absorbs liquid well. Why not use this method for tired legs? You can make a cucumber puree or cucumber juice. This method will refresh the skin of the legs, relieve fatigue and heaviness in the legs, cool your feet. You can put cucumber slices on your legs, and make a bandage on top for 30-45 minutes, the results will also be effective.
There are fresh cucumbers too, useful for the feet, including. In addition, pay attention to the fact that in the diet there were products containing vitamin E (such as spinach, sweet potatoes, red pepper, almonds, etc.). Drink plenty of water and avoid salt.
8. Massage. Buy butter for massage and ask your husband to give you a foot massage. Special skills are not necessary, just a little crumple and pat your legs in a circular motion. No pain, no swelling!
“From the nettles.” Take 1 st.lozhku dry leaves of nettle and brew in 1 glass of water. Take inside. Drink during the day (3-4 times), reduces swelling of the legs.
– From the root of a dandelion. 3-4 times a day should drink a little of this tea, it relieves swelling and fatigue of the legs.
– From molasses. In a glass of water, boil half a teaspoon of treacle and 1 st.lozhku anise. Consumption of this drink 2-3 times a day can reduce the swelling of the legs in a short time.
“From parsley.” In 2 cups of water, boil 6-8 leaves of parsley, drink 3-4 times a day.
10. The English salt. Baths with warm water and English salt are known, perhaps, to every woman. This penny ingredient can relieve fatigue, dryness, itching, as well as swelling.