Among the common products that contain these purines, include:
- carbonated drinks
Usually, the body is able to excrete uric acid through the blood, moving it through the kidneys and completely eliminated with urine. Despite this process, some people can not completely eliminate it, because their body produces this chemical in large quantities than necessary. In such cases, this can cause many unpleasant consequences, such as the symptoms of Gout:
- Swelling of the fingers and hands, accompanied by severe pain.
- Crystallization of uric acid, that is, stones and sand in the kidneys.
- A change in the pH of urine, which also contributes to the formation of kidney stones.
Fortunately, with the right diet, you can adjust the level of uric acid. In this article we will give you the keys to a healthy diet.
Artichokes are the best choice when it comes to reducing the amount of uric acid. They contain a large number of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants, as well as rich in fiber and protein. Due to its diuretic properties, this vegetable helps to eliminate not only uric acid, but also many other toxins through urine.The best way to use artichoke for medical purposes is as follows.
Ingredients and preparation:
- You will need ½ kg of artichokes (about 15 pieces).
- Wash the artichokes thoroughly before preparing.
- Place them in a pan with 1 liter of water.
- Boil for at least 40 minutes.
- Serve and eat as a garnish.
In addition to consuming whole artichokes, you can also drink broth obtained as a result of cooking.
Onion is widely used for the treatment of diseases and, like artichoke, is excellent for reducing the level of uric acid in the blood.
Ingredients and preparation:
- Peel two onions (about 300 g) and cut them in half.
- Place them in a saucepan with 1/2 liter of water and allow to boil until they are completely welded and softened.
- Pour the resulting liquid into a bottle, add lemon juice and let the remedy stand.
- This mixture should be drunk during the day. If desired, the onion can be used for other recipes.
This bright vegetable is a natural diuretic and therefore naturally removes excess uric acid. This tasty and nutritious food, it can be baked in the oven, stewed or cooked, it is useful in many ways.
This delicious fruit is simply necessary for our health, especially when we suffer from excess uric acid. Apples help to remove all the extra toxins that accumulate in our body in the most natural way. As in the case of a pumpkin, apples can be baked, added to a roast or eaten fresh, as we most often do.
Celery is recognized as a powerful cleanser that allows us to monitor and eliminate excess uric acid in our blood. We can eat it raw or fried with many recipes to chose from.
Red meat increases the level of uric acid while white chicken easily reduces the amount of this chemical. Eggs and turkey are similarly functioning and should also be included in the diet.
Carrots should always be on the table of those who suffer from excess uric acid because it has the ability to eliminate the excess of this compound. It can be eaten raw, boiled, baked or in the form of fresh juice.
Each of us should drink enough water, no matter if the problem is uric acid. The general recommendations for women is approximately 2.7 liters (91 ounces) of water a day, while men should average an amount of approximately 3.7 liters (125 ounces daily). Drinking water will produce more urine, making it easier to remove toxins that accumulate in our body.
Our Additional Recommendations
If you want to control the level of uric acid, it is important to follow the following recommendations:
- Do not eat too much fruit, as they eventually turn into purines that your body can not take out.
- Cook all foods well-done. Heat treatment reduces the amount of purines.
- In addition to daily consumption of 2 liters of water, try also to combine them with herbal teas.
- Avoid feeling hungry by eating 5 small meals throughout the day.
- Algae and nuts are also a great source to decrease the amount of Uric Acid.
- Try to consume at least 1 gram of calcium every day. This will prevent the appearance of pain and arthritis.
- Decrease the amount of salt in your diet.
- Decrease the consumption of alcohol or avoid it completely.
Following these recommendations will not only allow you to control the level of uric acid, but also lead a normal and fully healthy life!
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):